Date(s) - 12/04/2014 - 20/04/2014
As you probably know there have been some announcements in the last few Balagokulam and discussions going on quite for some time about 7 days April 2014 Camp.
I would like to take this opportunity to share with you few thoughts about this Special Camp.
This camp which is called as SSV 2014 ( Sangha Shiksha Varg ) is special in many ways.
1. This is an Australia wide (National Camp) Varg and Shibirarthis (participants) from all over Australia will attend this Varg.
2. Unlike our annual Bal/Yuwa Shibir (Children’s Camp), this will be full 7 days Shiksha Varg (training camp) starting from SATURDAY -12th APRIL, CONCLUDING ON SUNDAY – 20th APRIL 2014.
3. Extremely experienced and talented Shikshika named Ku. Kirti Vekaria (trained teacher) born and brought up in UK and groomed in HSS culture right from childhood will be attending this Varg throughout and all our children (Shibirarthis) will be interacting one on one with her.
4. Another highlight of this Varg is the full time attendance of Adarniya Shri Saumitraji Gokhale to whom few of us know as he visited and interacted with us during his last year’s Pravas (tour)
5. Aim of this Varg is to instil discipline, tenacity, perseverance, patience, habit of cooperation and self organisation and generate interest, respect & pride about our culture and Dharma in our children who are being groomed in the western society.
6. This is an opportunity for them to put their Intellectual and Physical abilities to test so that they can develop an attitude of assertiveness to take up any challenges, they are likely to face as they grow up from teenagers to adults. This is continuous and ongoing “Work in Progress” and this Varg will embark upon this process as they are
in their teenage.
7. This will also help them to develop an association and bonding with their interstate Shibirarthis (participants) and share their academic and general experiences.
We will send out email detailing Varg such as venue, online application form, online payment of Shulka (camp fees) & this will be formally announced during Balagokulam to be held on 26h January
On behalf of HSS Melbourne, I would also like to invite you for an interactive parents session from 5 pm to 7pm called “Sangha Shiksha Varg – WHY” followed by dinner at Clayton North Primary School on 5th April – Saturday 2014.
This is an early notice for you to book day and time in your calendar..
Look forward to communicate with you further…….